April 3, 2023
The power of web is virtually limitless and constantly improving by the day. We investigate the biggest trends that continue to influence the industry.
Are you using at least five of the trends listed below?
1. Dark modes for websites
It tends to be subjective, but most clients tend to enjoy the use of white text on a dark background.
2. Responsive web design with mobile-first approach
Since all websites are ranked on thier mobile display, this is a must have!.
3. Minimalistic design with bold typography and use of white space
As mentioned in item #1 above, the split between dark mode and the use of lots of white space is typically 50/50.
4. Use of custom illustrations, animations and videos
There’s nothing like unique iconography, illustrated visuals and videos to add appeal to your website content. It’s a simple fact, people re visual creatures and tend to avoid reading too much text.
5. Voice search optimisation for websites
This is a new trend that seems to be taking off.
6. Use of chatbots and AI-powered customer service
Again, this is subjective and can prove to be a powerful tool for engaging with your target audience if they enjoy instant feedback.
7. Interactive or immersive 3D graphics and virtual reality experiences
Visual stimulation is crucial to attract attention and keep visitors on your site.
8. Use of bright and vibrant colours to stand out
Now id the right time to get creative and bold with your use of colour. Make your brand stand out and literally pop in the digital world by playing wih the use of bright and vibrant colour usage on your next website.
9. Emphasis on accessibility and inclusivity in web design
It’s important to ensure that your website is optimised and doesn’t eliminate anyone. User experience is everything! No need for unnecessary bells and whistles because visitors get bored quickly and too much of anything is never a good thing! Stick to what works and don’t try reinvent the wheel.
10. Use of artificial Intelligence to personalise the user experience on websites
AI has become a useful tool to gain additional insight into user experience and can help to guide you in the right direction, but be sure to fact check everything to ensure that what it suggests is 100% correct and beneficial to your brand before you proceed.
Do you have something to add to our list?